Monday, August 08, 2005

write on me, papi

angelina jolie has a tattoo that says "that which nourishes me also destroys me"

is she warning us that....
deserts can kill?

nah, this inky message is all about......

MEN!

MEN!

who will spend their lives on the academic study of why is ok to kill you if you cheat on them.

who will, perhaps, give you barbituate enemas and make you look like a suicide if they fear you are out of their control.

who will act like total deluded retards just for a small shot at boning anyone who is not their wife.

who will pimp out their adult daughters so they do not have to work like the rest of the world!


ok, yeah, they also invent stuff, fix cars, and play wicked music.

but "that which nourishes me also fixes my car" makes a shitty tattoo.

5 Comments:

Blogger infowiz said...

Super blog! Now for those in need check out our unexplained infertility website or tell a friend!

4:56 PM  
Blogger ceiling fan bulbs said...

How to be a cool but responsible parent
I love 'How To' articles. I like to think there is an right way to do just about anything and if only I could find the instructions I'd be able to do anything.
Lookin good, loved your blog site! Bookmarked it.

I have a Installing A Light Kit For a ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers Installing A Light Kit For a ceiling fan related stuff.

Come see it when you get time.

5:08 PM  
Blogger all about news and such said...

I just came across your blog about cause in infertility woman and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cause in infertility woman so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cause in infertility woman

6:42 PM  
Blogger tonto41 said...

Hi goodlookinout long live the ceiling fan!! write on me, papi says it all. My place is covered with them with one in each room. No air-conditioning for us, recycled pollution thats all it is. I found some great advice from ceiling fan resource sites like Minka Ceiling Fan, they helped me make decisions on Minka Ceiling Fan and related stuff.

5:13 AM  
Blogger .Laura. said...

"What nourishes also destroys me"
food/anorexia

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home